06 December 2009

Ballad Of Easy Rider

Ballad Of Easy Rider, one of the great two minute songs by The Byrds.

Picture taken yesterday at "Hamburger Dom", a huge local fair in Hamburg. I don't like being in places like that for too long at a time (too many people around), but despite that and even though it rained it was an interesting opportunity for photos.



I've just finished talking on the phone to my web designer friend. We think we can get this website up and running - FINALLY!!! - tomorrow or on Tuesday. Tuesday, the 8th of December, that is. Not next year!

Furthermore a note to my friends and everyone else who read this blog: If you don't have an account on blogspot or google or something, please create one, it'd be nice to have more followers showing up on my list - this would increase popularity. Go tell your friends too! Thanks so much all of you, and have a great week!

- Dom


6 comments:

Kilauea Poetry said...

I would like to see more of the shots you took at this fair. This is great.
I do have your link up..so cheers- I'm glad your blog will be up and running! My best-

Dom said...

Thanks a lot for the comment! The other shots weren't that good, it rained a lot. I'll see if I can find some more photos though...

donnie said...

nice one - looking forward to your new website... :)

Dom said...

Thanks Donnie... it should be there any day!

Anonymous said...

absolut hervorragendes photo ... !!!
die personen im vordergrund sind so klasse und es unterscheidet sich dadurch von so vielen anderen gleichartigen !!!

Dom said...

Danke dir vielmals!!!