28 November 2010

May You Never

Driving along country lanes in the 
State of Lower Saxony, Germany.
November 2010.


It had been my plan to have finished my presentation by now, but the weather was great, and there's no doubt that I was made for sunny days... Long story short: I had to get in my car and hit the road. With the move to Hamburg coming up, I will probably be too busy to take many pictures over the coming weeks, and once I'll be based in Hamburg, I'll spend a lot of time exploring the architecture instead of driving around the countryside.

Blog post title taken from this wonderful song by the late John Martyn.

There's one more song I'd like to recommend today, Steel On Steel by J. Tilman.

Have a nice day.

- Dom

12 comments:

Ian said...

Another 3 wonderful photos :-)

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

wow those photos are simply beautifull...

Magda Machnicka said...

"May you never" - truly wonderful song, thanks for sharing it, Dom!

Dom said...

Thanks a lot!

Glad you like the song, Magda.

donnie said...

lots of lines to guide the light :)

Dom said...

:-)

Brooke said...

aw! was this the seasons first snow? we had ours on my birthday lol

rockmetoharmony said...

Thank you :) Yes, I remember it now when you mentioned it.
There are no sunrises or sunsets like that here in Spain. Well, I haven't seen it.
And it's really a shame cause I used to love to wake up with the sunrise.
Oh and your first photo, it's amazing. I love reflections. And shadows. It's my favourite thing to take photos of.
:)

Babzy.B said...

very nice serie !

Dom said...

Brooke: No, second day of snow :-)

Moa: You're welcome! And thank you very much... I love shadows and reflections, too. :-)

Babzy: Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Die sind alle sehr schön - aber das letzte ist überschön :-)

Dom said...

Danke vielmals, Manfred!