18 June 2012

Comfortably Numb


There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move
But I can't hear what you're saying

When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like
Two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand

This is not how I am
I... have become... comfortably numb

(Roger Waters & Van Morrison - Comfortably Numb



Berlin, Germany.
March 2012.




One of the reasons why Berlin fascinates me like few other cities is that there's so much history and art wherever you go... You should visit this website if you're planning a trip.

Click here to listen to what I consider to be a perfect version of "Comfortably Numb"...



Have a great day.

- Dom

4 comments:

Babzy.B said...

2 places worth it to pay a visit :)

Dom said...

Oh yes, most definitely! :-)

Mandy said...

I love Comfortably Numb. It is one of my all time favourite songs. I used to watch The Wall after school in the afternoons, you could say I was obsessed. And yes, that is a great version.

I think I'd love to visit Berlin one day and certainly hope to see more of Germany next year.

Dom said...

You're gonna love Berlin! I love riding around town on a bicycle or motor scooter - it's my favourite way to explore new places.