22 June 2012

Crazy Love


I can hear her heart beat from a thousand miles
And the heavens open every time she smiles
And when I come to her that's where I belong
Yet I'm running to her like a river's song

She's got a fine sense of humour when I'm feeling low down
And when I come to her when the sun goes down
Take away my trouble, take away my grief
Take away my heartache, in the night like a thief

(Van Morrison - Crazy Love)


Saint-Chély-du-Tarn and Sainte-Enimie, respectively.
France. 
September 2011.




My friend from Teddington, Oliver, is coming to Hamburg next Tuesday, for half a year of work experience. He'll be staying at my place and I'm looking forward to having a few beers soon. On Friday, we'll meet up with some of my girl friends - one of whom will leave Hamburg on Sunday to spend a year as an au pair in Putney. What are the odds? 

Tonight's match Germany vs. Greece was awesome. Now I'm looking forward to England vs. Italy on Sunday, and hopefully England vs. Germany in the semi-final.

Goodnight.

- Dom

No comments: