30 September 2010

If You're Going To San Francisco


San Francisco, California. June 2009.


I've taken the rest of the week off. My shoulder hurts from weeks and weeks of digging and I've got a bit of a cold. So I'm gonna relax for a couple days and return to work next week.


When I checked the list of blogs I'm following this morning, the following time lapse film made my day. I visited San Francisco last year but I couldn't take the pictures I had visualized in my head, such as a long exposure of the Golden Gate Bridge half-covered in fog in the early morning. The weather was simply too good. I guess I'll have to come back...

Have a nice day!


- Dom

6 comments:

donnie said...

it is a strange annoyance photographers have - the weather being too good :))

Dom said...

Couldn't have said it better myself! :-)

Anonymous said...

:-D

das nächste mal ...
!!!

Dom said...

Ja, das nächste Mal! :-)

Brooke said...

that film... made my day too :') your picture is looking extremely amazing too. it has a very hopeful outlook and almost reminds me of titanic.

Dom said...

I knew you'd like that film! :-)
Fortunately my ferry didn't sink...