01 September 2010

She's The One

"She's The One", one of my favourite tracks from Born To Run, which was recorded 35 years ago.






The official photograph from a wedding a few months ago... I'd wanted to post this some time ago but forgot to do so. Portrait photoshoots aren't my favourite thing in the world, but the bride is the sister of a buddy from university, so I was honoured that they asked me and I'm quite happy with the results. The couple is absolutely lovely and the wedding was beautiful, too. 



6 comments:

Agnieszka Konopka said...

Nice, idyllic picture.

Dom said...

Thanks a lot, Agnieszka!

Anonymous said...

...mit einer sanften ironie, die das brautpaar "mitträgt" ... finds klasse !!!

Dom said...

Danke sehr, Manfred!

Brooke said...

his top hat and cane is absolutely rockin...! and her smile is gorgeous :) it transfers through the photo making me feel happy <3

Dom said...

Awww... thank you Brooke! :-)