20 May 2012

Better Together


Hamburg, Germany.
May 2012.
F/8, ISO 50, 300 seconds.


And all of these moments
Just might find their way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they'll be gone
When the morning light sings
And brings new things
For tomorrow night you see
That they'll be gone too
Too many things I have to do
But if all of these dreams might find their way
Into my day to day scene
I'd be under the impression
I was somewhere in between
With only two
Just me and you

(Jack Johnson - Better Together)


Another photo from my photo walk with my friends Michal and Michelle... 

One of my colleagues recently asked me, "Why are you always taking pictures of that river? There's so much more to take pictures of in Hamburg."
I replied, "What I love most about being down on the river bank is that you can actually see the horizon. In the city, the farthest you can see is the end of the street."

7 comments:

Babzy.B said...

stunning pic Dom ! :)

Moe said...

Thanks very much Dominic! :)

Dom said...

Ely: Thank you!

Moe: You're welcome. :-)

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Dom, what an excellent shot! :))

AB said...

Another one of these fabulous shining light in Hamburg shots!

Brooke said...

Look at you "chasing the horizon" ;)

And just saying, I absolutely adore that song.

Dom said...

Let's go chasing the horizon together... next year... I'm looking forward to it.