23 May 2012

Workingman's Blues


Well, I'm sailin' on back, ready for the long haul
Tossed by the winds and the seas
I'll drag 'em all down to hell and I'll stand 'em at the wall
I'll sell 'em to their enemies

Now they worry and they hurry and they fuss and they fret
They waste your nights and days
Them I will forget
But you I'll remember always

(Bob Dylan - Workingman's Blues)




Hamburg, Germany.
May 2012.



This morning I had to start work at half past eight, but I already woke up shortly after four o'clock... too late to fall asleep again... so I decided to take the first harbour ferry, read a book, and take pictures from aboard the ferry.


Click here to see similar pictures taken in February. Click here for more information.

4 comments:

Sy said...

beautiful pics Dom, love the first one

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

What a fabulous idea for insomnia!
A nice surprise finding your comment on my blog. I like your early morning harbour pics too. :))

Brooke said...

You take so many lovely perspective shots!! I absolutely adore the clouds capture!

Dom said...

Thanks for all your comments!! :-)