06 July 2012

Drive


Arizona.
California.
June 2009.


I don't care if it's a highway or a dirty country road
I don't care if I'm leaving or coming home
I don't know if it's the song on that too loud radio
I don't know if it's the smell of that burning smoke
Here I go

Headed out to nowhere like a bullet from a gun
Putting miles on me and the wheels I'm rollin' on
Slide on over baby and I'll take you for a ride
I just like to drive
Well, I just like to drive

Well, I love to feel my worn out boots stompin' on the gas
Love to see your bare feet tappin' on the dash
Love to see your hand, girl, swingin' in the breeze
And I'm done burning up a tank of gasoline
Smells so sweet

(Casey James - Drive)



5 comments:

Jaime Baiao said...

I like very much the nowhere feelings...
Good summer!!!!

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, that makes me want to get in my car and put my foot down! not the socially responsible way, I know :D

Dom said...

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you like the pictures! :-)

Brooke said...

Love everything about this post!! :D

Dom said...

Thank you Brooke! :-)