17 July 2012

Georgia Clay


Seventeen years old running on dumb luck
Spent the whole damn summer
Living in that truck
Them old tyres still covered in that mud
Like it sticks with me, in my blood

When life was nothing more than living for the night
Just trying to steal a kiss on a tailgate of that ride
Good old days don't wash away
Just like that Georgia clay

(Josh Kelley - Georgia Clay)



Another road, another photograph...
USA, June 2009.


Click here and here to view similar photographs.



2 comments:

Mandy said...

You know, I don't take enough photos like this. Which is to say I can't often convince Le Husband to stop the car for me so I can take one.

Dom said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! It happened to me quite a few times in France... my friends asked me, "Why are we stopping here???". At the end of the trip though, they loved the pictures.