31 October 2011

Rock You Like A Hurricane


Volvo V40.
The Swedes know how to build great cars.




I'm very sorry I haven't been leaving many comments recently - I'm working really hard as a pizza delivery guy to raise enough money to buy a new car. 

That Volvo surely is a great car when you're going on a road trip with friends or taking the dog out for a walk in the woods, but most of the time, it's just too big. 
I bought the V40 seven months ago to replace my first car, a dark blue Corsa, which was too small.

Of course, when I say "new car", I'm not talking about a brand-new one, but rather another used vehicle. I decided that a dude like me needs a cool car, so the plan is to buy either a BMW E30 convertible or a fourth generation BMW 3 Series or any Saab coupe for old-school cruising.

Title taken from one of the best songs of all time, by the best German band of all time, the Scorpions - the best German solo artist being Herbert Grönemeyer (click the following links to listen: #1; #2; #3; #4; #5 - if you understand the lyrics, the last song is one of the saddest songs ever).

No comments: